Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random

I just have rambled thoughts today that will be all jumbled in no particular order.
Work is good. I finally have a good pipeline going which makes me happy. The record for quickest loan processed is 21 days. The average is 60. My average is around 45. I think I can beat them all. I'm sure going to try.
I'm still a little worried about getting into housing in St George. I have limited funds and I am grateful that I've gotten a recapturable income coming in until my pipeline gets going, but its just barely over what I'm making now and I really want to be able to reap the benefits of my compensation when it comes in. I'll be happy when I can soley rely on the loans. Until then.... this next month is going to be TIGHT. Super tight.
We have had a busy busy week. And it's only going to be busier. But all of the busy stuff is very fun stuff so I am not complaining at all. :)

And that about wraps it up. I'm exhausted, so I'm going to arrange my day for tomorrow and get my butt to bed. Have a good night ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment