Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mormon Messages...Tuesday

I didn't post yesterday, so my Mormon Messages is a day late. Sorry folks. Yesterday was kind of a crazy day. Anyway. I don't know if I've shared this video before (it kinda sounded familiar but not really....) but it served as a good reminder for me to SLOW DOWN. I've noticed that I have a tendancy to speed past the more important things in life in hopes to get to the "greener grass" when really...I have beautiful grass right here if I would slow down long enough to see it. This video is rather powerful to mine, one of the more powerful ones that I've watched. Let it be a good reminder to not let the hassles of life get to us....just SLOW DOWN and enjoy the little moments that make life happy. So here goes...Moments That Matter Most.

No comments:

Post a Comment