Tuesday, June 5, 2012

House Dreams! (pic overload)

As I've been contimplating the move to St George, I have been looking at real estate down there. Shocker I know. Me and my house dreams. However, this new job is allowing me to actually make that dream a reality, sooner than later. So shall we take a peak at what I have been scoping out? Okie dokie here we go. All properties are from ReMax listings.

First house is 5 bed/2.5 bath in St George. 3400 sq ft and listed at $170,000. A bit too big for us I think, but you will see below why I love this house. Listing and more pics here.

Kinda like the cottage look

You can tell its an old person house hehe

Needs a little cosmetic work inside

BUT LOOK AT THIS!!!

It's a grotto. Like a floaty boat thing would fit inside (see other pics on the listing), a hot tub, and a slide

Gardening area


Next up....
I don't understand how they determine property type down there, because this next one doesn't seem like a condo but whatever. 3 bed/3 bath in St George, 1962 sq feet. $149,900. Listing and more pics here.


Awesome patio entrance

Big family room (needs a paint job but LOVE the floors)

Love the kitchen (but needs a paint job too)

I'm assuming the Master (the whole house needs a new paint job)

backyard

And then....
The possibility of a townhouse that has everything you could ever want....pool, play area, etc. There are a few in this area for sale but this one had the best pictures :) 3 bed/2.5 bath at 1486 sq ft. $154,600 (there is another for $145,000). Find the listing and more pics here.

Entry
Neighborhood

Pool

Play Area

Dining Area

Living Room

Bedroom


And last....for now.....
Another "Condo" that isn't connected to anything (seriously...dunno why they would say this is a condo). 4 bed/2.5 bath 1802 sq ft for $134,900. Find the listings and more pics here.

The front, need some landscaping (or weeding of Xscaping) but I think it's cute

Not fond of the TINY backyard (also needs some yardwork)

Living room with FIREPLACE!

I've always wanted a giant tub :)

Kitchen

I had to include this one because I LOVE that it has a lowered counter. Perfect for kid projects :)

So far these are my top favorite ones. All have things that I love about them, but if I were to chose one I was leaning towards more than the others it would be the townhouse for $154,600. Mostly because the neighborhood looks nice, it has a rec center close, play area, and pool. I'm sure the selection will change when the time actually comes....but for now these are what I'm drooling over.

No comments:

Post a Comment