Thursday, June 7, 2012

Random

Boys at the creek splashing rocks
The boys and I went to the park yesterday and had a dinner picnic. We had a good time, we need to do that more often...they slept sooo good last night. Things are finally getting back to normal and the kids are themselves again which is nice. It's a lot less stressful when they get along.
I found out some good news today that I hesitate to share just yet, for many reasons but one being that I don't want to jinx anything. It is one of those things that I will be definitely be doing a kick in the air about when everything is final and through. More on that later.

The weekend is coming and I'm pretty excited about that. I love weekends, I can get caught up on things and we have some potential BBQ plans with some friends that we are looking forward to if it all works out. And...thats about it. Slow news day today I think. But I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment