Friday, October 7, 2011

Failing


You FAIL!
 There are moments in my life when I wonder if I've made the right decision. And this is one of those days. It is mid-term and time to check in with grades. In my easy 1 credit classes I'm passing no problem. In the two classes that are required for my Advanced Standing to the Business Program, I am getting Fs. Well, I know in the one class I absolutely love to pieces (Microeconomics) I am getting an F. Why? The test went bad. I think I need to appeal some of the wrong answers though, because I'm positive I got them right. The math though? I know I failed miserably. The class I despise (Accounting) I haven't checked my grade in but I can tell you without a doubt its an F since I bombed the test. Why do classes focus so much of the grade on tests? Don't they realize a lot of people are not very good test takers? Blasted. Its my own fault. I could've studied harder.
But it still makes me wonder if I'm really supposed to go to school. Is this a road block that I need to conquer and overcome? Or am I not ready for such a time intensive responsibility? School has proven difficult for me in ways I never imagined. Finding time to study has been difficult, finding time to do homework (since I don't have internet at home and the majority of the homework has to be submitted online) has been difficult, with the possibility of losing my job soon and finding new employment has proven difficult because anyone paying high enough wages for me to support my family don't want to work with school schedules. All I can do is hope and pray that this will all work out. I felt like I needed to go back to school for a reason, I just need to figure out why, because this is the most frustrating thing I've encountered (besides the divorce) in a VERY long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment