Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gotta have faith

So I think everything is finally working out with my... stuff. All my stuff. I had an appointment with the Student Success director yesterday and she gave me some really great information. I'm good to go with school as far as registering and being admitted for classes goes. However, the financial aid is giving me grief. They finally recieved all the paperwork, but when I asked the girl about my academic probation she didn't know quite what to say and just told me to wait for an email from FAFSA with an award amount. So hopefully thats a good sign.... however I'm having a hard time trusting what she said cause I don't think she knew what she was talking about. We shall see. Still crossing fingers. I've also put in my 30 day notice at my current place and its looking promising to move into an apartment complex I used to live in, the Canyon View Apartments. Its not far from my current house so moving should be super easy and it will save me $125/mo on rent. And if I sign a year lease they take off $200 from the deposit. For an 18 mo lease they give you a free months rent. I find out today how it's gonna look. I can only hope things go well but I have a really good feeling about it. The unit is nice, and its roomy and has vaulted ceilings (don't fear family, its not a 3rd story unit like I had before, its in the 2 story building) and it has a pool, exercise place, play yard and billions of kids. And we can have pets should we choose to. I think its going to be a good option. Sucking up my pride and moving out of my nice little townhouse has been hard, but this will be good for me. I'm excited. We shall see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment