Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thanks, Updates...and a Great Wedding!

I just want to say thanks for all the great comments I get. I love the suggestions and I do take them all into account! I'm just sorry I can't comment back. I've got to get this thing figured out so I can. Send me some computer knowledge mojo. Someone. Anyone.

I have an appointment with my actual Business Advisor at SUU today to get me on track with school. I also heard back from the financial aid office and I have to submit an appeal form as well as an academic plan that my advisor and I will be creating today at the appointment. We have to figure out the classes I'm going to be taking for the next 2 semesters (the academic plan apparently) and hopefully that will fulfill my requirement to get the pell grant. I'm saying my prayers big time that this all works out. The financial aid dept is apparently not as forgiving as the rest of the school.
And I'm pretty golden with the apartment deal. I qualify income wise, so now all they have to do is run the background check and since I know I'm going to pass that...I think I'm good to go. I have a huge sense of peace about the whole deal, especially where I've been really stressing about my financial situation. I'm excited for this change and I think this is going to be really good for me and my boys.

After being with her boyfriend for a very long time, since way before I met her 3 years ago...my good friend Darlene finally got married last night. And it was beautiful. They had the wedding at the Willow Glen Inn. I had never been there in the daytime before and I'll tell you what, I was missing out. That place is absolutely amazing! So beautiful and peaceful. And of course she was stunning. If I ever get married again, I'm totally incorporating it somehow into things. See this silly post for the details hehe.


My cute boys to end the post.



No comments:

Post a Comment