Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Wedding

So do ya'll remember when you were little and would plan your wedding out (obviously talkin to the girls here)? We'll I've been bein' a little bit of a princess and thinking about a future wedding I might have. In fact, attending the wedding yesterday has spurred this post and I figured it would be a fun and silly thing to share. So here goes folks.
My next (and with any luck my last) wedding is gonna go somethin' like this:


Gonna have a super simple dress that doesn't cost and arm and a leg, but makes me feel like a princess :)

Gonna have this place (or one like unto it) be the spot of the wedding



Seriously....this place is amazing. The pictures don't do it justice. I want something to happen here, whether it be a lunch or dinner or just wedding pictures....

And here is my plan. I want things small and simple. Gonna get hitched, and just have a lunch/dinner (depending on the time of day) for family and close friends. No reception, no presents, nothing like that. Just get hitched, spend some quality time with those I love, and be done.
Things I will be splurging on however...

- having hair/makeup/nails done
- a good photographer
- actual wedding/bridal pictures
- a fun honeymoon

So there ya have it folks. The next wedding theme is small and simple, no presents, just good company. Save the date.....when I actually get one. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm totally doing a post like this. Do you mind if I invite others to play along? It would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it

    http://mutantsupermodel.com/2011/07/11/the-forbidden-wedding/

    :) Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete