Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1

Ok. Here it goes. I need to get serious about my goals. With my life changing so drastically here in the near future, I REALLY need to get focused. There are specific areas I want to see changed in my life, improved on if you will. So I'm going to be setting up my goals for the rest of the year. And I'm actually going to work at them instead of just fizzling off and letting them go. So keep me accountable folks!
MONEY
Goal 1: Incorporate the Spend Less theory in my daily life. For real. And no excuses or letting it fizzle off.
Goal 2: Save $300 for Christmas.
Goal 3: Not going overdrawn in my account at all.
mini short term goal: have Disneyland money

LIFE
Goal 1: Keep myself worthy for when the right guy comes along (it sounds simple enough...but its not)
Goal 2: Be a better momma to my boys. Play more...turn off the TV and go out and play. And no yelling
Goal 3: Remember birthdays and important dates so that they can be properly recognized
*mini goal: Keep eye open and apply for jobs as the end of this job gets nearer

WEIGHT
Goal 1: Lose 30 lbs by New Years (or more) 
Goal 2: Come to enjoy running. Run at least 4 nights a week. (I do like it, just have to get in the habit again)
Goal 3: Limit eating out and sweet treats to a minimum. Try new fruits and veggies to mix things up

SCHOOL
Goal 1: Get in and assisted financially! (the rest of the goals are dependent on that)
Goal 2: Finish the semester with a C or better in all courses
Goal 3: Never miss a course unless there is a significant/legit emergency

I'm going to do my best to remember these and try to recap on these goals as the months pass. But again... keep me accountable folks!

1 comment:

  1. Make little flash cards of your goals and put them all over the place. In your car even, bathroom, bedroom, fridge, etc.

    ReplyDelete