Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Needing a Gratitude Day

Yesterdays post and made me realize I need a gratitude day. So here goes....

Today I am grateful for...

Having a job, when so many people in the country are jobless. It may not be the most glamourous, and it may cause me stress, but I am very happy that I have a job at all not to mention a good paying job that, for the most part, I enjoy.

The opportunity to be able to go back to school and earn my degree. After all the work I've been through to be able to fix my mess up...I will never take that for granted again.

Being able to find an affordable apartment that is nice, has good emenities, big enough to fit my family comfortably, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. As much as I hate moving...the money I will be saving is totally worth it.

A great family who is willing and happy to support me in what I do, encourage me, talk me through my struggles, and just be a listening ear when needed. Truly, I appreciate every single member of my family. I have said it before and I will never stop saying it...without my family I know I wouldn't be able to accomplish any of what I've done. And I know my boys wouldn't be near as well adjusted as they are with everything I've put them through. so thank you my family...I love you all.

My friends. I have only a small handful, and I'm not the best at keeping up with them with the craziness of my life and theirs, however I count them all as blessings in my life and they are there for me when needed. I hope they all know that if they need me, I'll do my best to be there for them too.

My blog friends. Back in the day, I could probably count the number of readers I had with one hand. But I watch my feedjit and see the different places people view my blog from and I absolutely LOVE it. I'm happy that I can write something that people feel is worth reading and I hope that I can give people laughs, help people see another point of view, or just help someone know that other people have the same struggles and they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment