Monday, August 29, 2011

Blessings...time to count them

This weekend was not a great one for me....I was pretty whiney for the majority of it. I'm lonely and bored most the weekend and my poor boys keep asking me when I'm going to get married. I did, however, make some very tasty grub. Friday we had the Nacho-rific Stuffed Chicken which I loved but the kids didn't. And Saturday we had Exploding Chicken Taquitos that were a huge hit all around. They were pretty delightful. I took pictures, sent them to my email then deleted them off my phone, only to find that when I got the ability to check my email, my phone sent blank messages to my email. Greeaaattttt. So no pictures of the food. But just trust it was delightful. Anyway... today I'm counting my blessings.....

Great kids who love me
A family who is supportive
A nice place I can afford (with a pool!)
The ability to go to school and finish my education
A job that allows me to go to school and still pays enough to provide for my family
Food on my table and a roof over my head
A (mostly) good running car

I think that's all for now. I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment