Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Soooo excited....

Lots of randomness today......

The time is coming closer! It's almost time to leave for Disneyland! The boys and I are almost beside ourselves in excitement. One thing I'm not so excited about is that none of the financial things that I had thought would be working out....have happened. So the extra cushion of money I thought I had is not there. But. Life goes on and we will just have to be kind of cheap on this trip. Which I'm good with. Tonight we are going to go shopping for the trip and pack our bags so that we can leave directly after work TOMORROW! We plan on stopping at the state line for a break and finishing the trip out on Friday. It will be nice to have the break and to spend time with my family.

Its been good to have a swimming pool at our complex. The boys and I have gone twice now and it really is a load of fun. However, I also think its a cesspool of germs. We went swimming last night and voila...this morning two out of the three kids had a runny nose and scratchy throat. I'm hoping that dosing them up with meds helps them recoup in time for Disneyland.

Our new place is working out well. It's smaller, but that means less area for me to clean which I'm good with. I've been trying to find ways to make it more homey....I haven't figured out how yet but hopefully soon. The boys are getting used to it, although they do not like the fact that every time they run and jump, I have to yell at them to stop or they will disturb the neighbors. Thats one thing I'm not fond of when living in an apartment. Elsewise...we all good.

My fiscal fast is going good. No money spent yet. Tonight will be food money, so it doesn't technically count since it was pre-planned. Everything else we have and should be good with. I don't anticipate spending any more money until we get to Cali.

The series I've been reading is great. I thought all the books would be tied around this one girl, but after the initial three books, the rest focus on specific members of the SEALs group. Its pretty good. I'm on book 6 right now and it's pretty intense. However I haven't been able to finish them in a day like I was previously. I fall asleep while reading them at night. Anyway.
So...ya'll...I hope you have a great day and I will leave you with a picture of the boys in heaven the swimming pool.



Edit: I almost forgot....the poop chronicles continue. I have no idea what goes on in Ryders head when he decides if he is going to want to potty for the day or not....but wow. So last night we waiting for dinner. I was reading my book and the boys were watching TV. Ry was naked cause he was getting ready to change into his swim trunks. I don't know what made me look up, but I could tell he was just about to pee. You can see the little drips right before it happens. So I tell him to run fast to the bathroom...and as he is turning around...a little poop ball falls to the ground. Oy!! Had I not caught him, he would've totally pooped all over my floor! Frustrating. Very frustrating. Does anyone want to potty train my child?!

No comments:

Post a Comment