Monday, October 4, 2010

I Can't Believe...

I can't believe its already October. This year has zoomed by insanely fast for me. So much has gone on and I'm looking forward to whats to come!

I can't believe in about 30 days I will be able to move into my new house! I'm getting more and more excited... but its also going to come with a big responsibility considering I will have to really adjust my budget for the w/s/g payment as well as a bit more money for gas to drive in to town. But I think it will be managable. I find out today which house I got and I will post pictures soon! :)

I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Ryder is no longer a baby...hes a full blown little boy. I was noticing yesterday he no longer has his chubby tummy or little baby features...he's all toddler. Its awesome to see how they grow...but kind of sad to see them grow so fast. Nate and Tyler are getting bigger too. Every day we find something new that they can do. Its amazing.

I can't believe that in only 3 months Christmas is going to be here! Thank goodness for my DC trip because its going to give me a bit extra money from my per diem to buy Christmas presents. Little blessings in big packages I think.

I can't believe how much my life has changed in the last 10 months. I feel like I'm finally becoming grounded and stable, and its an awesome feeling. I still have a long way to go until I am finally where I want to be, but I'm getting closer and I can see that now. It's kind of a great feeling when you realize your progressing, even if its just baby steps.

I can't believe how much I've grown in the last 10 months. H and I were talking about it on Friday, and this job has helped me gain confidence; it's helped me get past some of my fears; its helped me learn how to stand up for myself; and its introduced me to some awesome and amazing people in this community. I truly feel like I'm growing up for real now.

No comments:

Post a Comment