Friday, October 8, 2010

New House

I know I know...everyone is gonna be sooo tired of new house talk by the time things are done. But today is the Ribbon Cutting for the houses. I'm kinda curious as to whether or not they are actually going to be cutting a real ribbon, considering there are 5 houses. But we will see. It should be nice. One of the other girls who got a house is going to be giving a little speech (if she flakes out I'm the back up...scary). And there will be drinks and treats and such. The people from Utah Housing Corp who are funding the houses are going to be there as well as the builders (SMJ Construction), the families moving in to the houses and who knows who else. It should be a good little party I think. I'm rather excited about it and still really nervous...but the excitement is outweighing that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment