Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick and Easy

I have slacked on posting the last day or two because I've been busy and out of town, but here are a couple little tidbits for the day. -My SpendLess has been slacking. Big time. But I'm starting over this new check. I will use cash again and not spend on my card unless absolutely necessary (like for gas only since gas is easier {more convienent for me} to pay with than cash). -I got a really good check due to having overtime and mileage, so I will be able to catch up with my savings goals and that makes me excited! -I weigh in tomorrow and I have not eaten well today. I am going to have to exercise and run ALOT tonight to make up for it, but am looking forward to (hopefully) losing weight. I better, or someone is going down. Namely me. -Tomorrow is going to be a super fun filled day. I get to keep my boys (woot woot!) and in the morning we have ww weigh in, then an easter egg hunt for the tenants at work, then Nate has scouts and I think Ty and Ry will go with me shopping, then our nephew/cousin Jack's birthday party which is our very favorite part of the day the boys have determined (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!). Sometime in the day I also get to go pick up some new kitchen chairs from a co-worker whos giving them away, and also possibly a new coffee table and maybe more. Not sure yet. But excited all the same! I think thats all for now. I will status update on Monday how the weekend went and how weigh in went, and maybe even a picture or two. Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment