Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hmmm

I don't really know what to post today. Not a whole lot has gone on since yesterday....but here we go.
-There is a couple fires apparently that are close to town. Well close enough that it smells like smoke and its all hazy. I've never really had an issue with fire smoke before but my eyes are burning like crazy. We left the windows open at work last night...bad idea. Now the whole office smells like smoke. Sentsy here I come. I hope they get those fires taken care of soon, they are kind of a pain and a bit scary.
-We also hired our new girl yesterday. I really think she is going to do a good job and the more I thought about it the more I was happy we chose her and I think she will do a good job. So today I'm getting her set up on all our systems and signed up for trainings and such. I'll probably be headed to Dallas, TX with her in November and then to my DC trip in December. I've done lots of traveling this year I realized...its kind of cool really. I haven't been to anywhere super exciting, but Denver was fun. Phoenix was interesting. All the SLC trips have been good. This DC trip is my creme de la creme though. I'm soooo excited. Anywho.
-Next week is the ribbon cutting for the Enoch houses. Tomorrow is my housekeeping inspection for the qualifications. There are 6 people left. And 5 houses. And I am not in a safe spot....me and one other person are tied at the moment so it could go either way. I feel like I'm on a game show and waiting to see if I win a million dollars or something. Its very nerveracking and its killin me smalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment