Thursday, September 9, 2010

M, N, and a Happy Birthday!

I need to catch up! So to start with...Happy Birthday to my fantastic sister Steph. You have always been there for me and always have great advice for me when I need it. You also have 4 amazing kids that you are raising so well and its obvious you are a wonderful parent. I appreciate you soo much and although I wish you were closer, I feel soo lucky to have you as my sister. I love you and Happy Birthday!
Next up...M is for Medicine! Very appropriate for today. Due to this ear infection, I am LOVING modern medicine. I'm usually a huge medicine-o-phob or whatever you'd call it. I'd rather endure the pain or cold or whatever to avoid taking medicine. But this got to be too much for me to handle. So I am very grateful that there is medicine out there that I can take to help me cope. I had to go through about 3 different kinds until I found a combination that worked but still. Sooooo very grateful. I'm also very grateful on the flipside to my parents. They have been helping with the kids and helping me with my meds and I couldn't do all this without them.
Now time for N...is for Nate. Nate is my lil hero. I love him so much. Me and him have been through a lot of stuff together. He was my first, and my learning kid. I had no clue what I was doing and I made alot of mistakes with him. But I think he's turning out okay. Besides a few emotional spurts from time to time, he is a strong kid. He's always very willing to help me out when I need it and is always trying to be a good big brother. Although he's not always the best example in the world, he sure does try and I really appreciate him for that. I don't know what I'd do without him. I love him with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment