Friday, September 3, 2010

L is for Love



Of course once L came around I'd use the word Love. I'm a hopeless romantic! And I do appreciate love. Although I get to my thinking sometimes (I might need to have more of a night life so I don't have so much time to think) and have really thought alot about love lately. I don't know that I have ever felt that true deep down feeling of love with another person not family. I thought I had it with Danny, but that was short lived. I know he didn't love me or he wouldn't have treated me the way he did. I've thought I've loved others since him, but I really don't think it was love. So this comes to my next train of thought. I wonder what love does feel like?

I do love my boys very much, but its a different kind of love obviously. They drive me crazy, tempt me to use duct tape and bailing wire often, and totally trash my house. Yet I love spending time with them and am soo happy I get to be their momma. They have the cutest little intricacies (sp?) that make me smile every day and I am soo proud of them. (Although Nate just tried to buck me from my chair and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to fix what he did to my chair....bailing wire?)

So anyway....I'm sure grateful for those that I do love and love me in return. And that kind of love is unconditional I believe. And I hope I can find a guy to give me unconditional love someday that is meant to be between a husband and a wife. Till then I will prepare and wait :)

1 comment:

  1. Love is an interesting thing... I tought I loved Scott when we were married, but teh love I feel for him now is so different and more in depth for lack of wording. It will come for you from the right man when the timing is right- I know this! We sure love you!!

    ReplyDelete