Friday, September 10, 2010

I Swear...

I am a big baby when it comes to being sick. I HATE it. And I want it gone NOW. This isn't happening for me at the moment. The running count is now 5 days of this stupid ear infection. It throbs on and off...but it seems to be getting better. Until 3 AM when pain rears its ugly head and I can't sleep any longer cause I just wanna sit there and cry. But I don't....I get my meds and my warm pack and pray for some relief. I just wish it would go away. I haven't been productive at work (when I've been there anyway) and I'm miserable at home. My house looks like trash. Gaawwww! Any day now! I'm happy to feel better! It was sad cause when I went to the hospital on Tuesday with Mom, they gave me IV fluids and pain meds and some antibiotics and I walked out of there feeling like a new person. I figured I was free from my pain! Until Wednesday morning. But then I took my percocets and was free from the pain again! Until I ran out. Now here I am. A whiney butt who is miserable and wants to be done being sick. But what do ya do right? Anyway...hopefully by next week I will have improved. Until then..sorry to all who have to put up with whiney butt. I promise I'll try not to whine too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment