Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dreams

After my heated post yesterday I've done some thinking and some contimplating of my life. And taken into consideration some opinions of others (such as my momma). As she put it best....now is the time when I can actually have a dream. I can have a dream of what I want my life to turn out to be like, and I can go after it. I can have that dream. The hard part? What is my dream?
With my job coming to a close soon, it does make me wonder what I'm going to do with my life after this. I have a couple options that I can see.

1. I can stay in Cedar and keep applying for the higher paying jobs that I qualify for, and most likely won't get but I can pray and pray that I do get something good.
2. I can stay in Cedar and look into going back to school and finishing my degree. If I could qualify for some of the services to help with living expenses and such and carry a part time job.
3. I can move somewhere else where there is more job potential. This is scary to me because I'd be away from family and from my built in support network. But on the other hand, maybe its time for me to put on my big girl pants and venture out on my own. Or I could move where other family is close so that I have support if I need it (hmmm Alaska maybe? The thought has been running through my mind Stephy).

I've been praying about it, but so far no definite answers. I do keep thinking about moving alot but when my momma mentioned school thats been floating around in there too. I have no idea what I want to do. And I have no idea what my dream is.

Help please?

1 comment:

  1. If you really wanted to attend school, I am sure you could qualify for grants... And, general education classes helped me figure out what I really wanted to study - and wa la!! I always think education is a good decision when you're not sure of anythign else :)

    ReplyDelete