Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Pictures in 30 Days - Day 1

I saw this fantastic idea on facebook and figured I'd do it here. Its 30 pictures in 30 days. So here we go.



Day 1 ~ A picture of yourself with 15 facts

1. I love chocolate

2. I love reading even though I don't ever have enough time to do so

3. I enjoy playing the piano and singing, but don't do either near enough

4. I really enjoy my job

5. My favorite food is up in the air....because I love so many different kinds

6. My favorite color is sage green. I will have a wall painted that color some day

7. My favorite candy is Peanut M&Ms mmmm I could eat them all day long

8. I'm rather stubborn

9. My biggest pet peeve is eating with your mouth open

10. My second biggest pet peeve is chewing ice really loud

11. I am an artsy person thats not so creative. But I like to pretend

12. I love music and anything to do with music

13. I am very aware of my singleness

14. I am a very family oriented person

15. I have officially run out of facts. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun idea...I'll look forward to getting to know you better. I want to add the fact that you are an amazing woman to your list. This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete