Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spend Less Day 13

So my Valentines Day was not as bad as I thought it would be. Except that I spent more money than I wanted to spend. My thinking....if I don't have a sweetheart to spoil me then I'll spoil myself. So I picked up lunch at KFC for $8ish (I can't remember exactly). My awesome, handsome, loveable little boys got me flowers delivered to work and it truly made my day. It was fantastic. So after work I decided I was going to take them on a date. Ty and Ry were all for it. Nate told me "Going on a date with your mom is creepy. Mom your creepy." But I dragged him along anyway. Everywhere was busy, even at 5:30 so we decided on Sizzler. We quite like Sizzler. And the boys amazingly did pretty well. And ate the brunt of their food. So I didn't feel bad spending $30 and some change (including tip) on dinner. We then went home and the boys did the treadmill and we all went to bed. I've been slacking on the treadmill. I'm going to re-motivate myself though and start again tonight. So all in all not a shabby day. Spent more than I wanted, but I don't feel bad about it at all. It was all worth it.

Amount spent: $38
Amount left: $345.55

No comments:

Post a Comment