Friday, February 11, 2011

Spend Less Day 9

I cannot believe I'm 9 days in. Wow. It doesn't seem like that long but it has been. Kinda cool I think! Yesterday actually went well. It was rather productive. After work I was debating on going to Weight Watchers but decided not to since the boys were being crazy energetic. After much debate, I'm going to go Saturday morning when I only have to deal with Ryder being crazy instead of all three. Anyway....then stopped for gas. That horrid stopping for gas moment. It wasn't as bad as I thought though. The beast was almost on empty and I was figuring it would be about $90 to fill up. It came to $71. Still a gag moment but better than $90! And I don't have any trips outside of town that I know of coming up so that should last for a while. We then gave the car a bath but I rounded up change that was sitting in the car, so I'm not counting that towards my spend money since it was just extra spare change. But its nice to have a clean car again after all that snow. :) Tonight, I don't think I'll be spending any money. I plan on having a quiet night in with Ry. Maybe a Redbox movie but I haven't decided yet. Saturday will incur Weight Watchers costs, but otherwise I don't think I need to buy anything. I'm pretty set. We shall see. And Sunday is just automatically a no spend day since I don't shop on Sunday. I'm crossing fingers for a good weekend!

So Day 9 Total: $71
Amount left: $420.29

In other news....I did my 30 minutes/1 mile of treadmill last night and its getting easier and easier to do so. I'm starting to see it less as a chore, and more as a happy moment of the night. And Betsy told me about a 5k walk/run that is being hosted, I think, by The Biggest Loser Ranch thats by St George. Its in March. I kinda want to do it. I've always wanted to do a race and this would be a good one since its for the healthy people AND us not so healthy couch potatoes. I'm kinda excited. So if anyone wants to join let me know and I will forward the link through email. I still haven't figured out how to do link stuff on here. Anyway....hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment