Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Challenge, Fun Saturday

My home
Today I have to say I am thankful for my home. We may live in the ghetto surrounded by classic examples of trailer trash, but we also have some of the most awesome and amazing neighbors one could ask for, who we appreciate having so near to us. There are some kids that really make me mad here, but my boys have managed to make friends with a few that are really nice people and that makes me happy. So even though I look forward to buying my own home someday and leaving this place....I am grateful for the small blessings we have been given for living here.

Today started out a bit blah. I've been ornery today, but it's been for a good cause. And it got better when we went to the park with my SIL and the adorable J. I am really grateful my boys get to spend so much time with them and I always have a good time of course. Our park time was fun. The tire swing was a hit. See below.





And...



We had a great time. And now its relaxation and some more We Bought A Zoo. I love this movie so very much. I look forward to Sunday as always, my weekly boost. And I'm sure it will be wonderful. Have a happy Sunday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment