Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Challenge

I've decided that I need to be more grateful for all the blessings in my life, and I am going to make a May Challenge out of it (kinda). I'm going to make a challenge to pay more attention to my surroundings. So this month is going to be Picture a Day month. I will take a picture of something every day that I am grateful for/pay more attention to than normal/whatever appeases me really. As long as it gets me to be more aware of my surroundings and how grateful I am for my blessings.
I need a gratitude month this month....in a bad way. So that is what it's going to be.

Cali Taco Salad (thanks Ross and Kristi cousins for introducing this yummy dish to our fam!)

Today...I am grateful I have the money and resources to be able to feed my family. We are not starving and that is more than I can say for so many families these days who go without meals on a regular basis.

Yesterday was obviously the first of the month, and I didn't have a picture, so I am going to post my very favorite scene from a very excellent movie that distracted my mind last night when I was having a hard time. This is the snow scene from A Little Princess. Song is Kindle My Heart. I love both the scene and the song emmensely. And I am grateful that this movie popped up on my Netflix and I was able to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment