Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pic a Day Challenge


Today, I am thankful for my job and my manager. First the job. I am grateful to even have a job period with the state of the economy right now, but I am doubly blessed in that I absolutely LOVE what I do! Not many people these days can say that they look forward to going to work every day.

I am even more grateful for my manager. He is amazing. More than once he has told me that he there is absolutely nothing in the office that is more important than family, that I need to finish school if for nothing else to gain the confidence and sense of accomplishment that comes with obtaining that degree, and he encourages personal growth as well as growth in the company (as we speak he is setting me up for promotion and pay raises). There are big things in store for me in the future, all thanks to him. Not to mention I really feel like our personalities jive well, which is soo important when working in a small place. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything (ok not girly stuff but you know what I mean) and I always feel like my opinion matters to him. I truly think the world of him.

Ok enough rambling. Everyone having a good week? I am so far. Yay happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment