Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pic Challenge

I am grateful today to be a Momma. I can't think of a better calling in life. My boys drive me absolutely crazy, make me want to pull my hair out and get yelled at a whole lot......but they also make me smile and laugh, make me want to kiss them all over their cute faces and give them giant bear hugs. My days would not be near as happy without them around.

Ry and I

Ryder and I found these crazy looking bugs on our patio yesterday.


our crane fly
I initially thought they were giant mesquitos, but on closer glance they are really something called Crane Flies. Absolutely harmless, won't bite...but very crazy looking.

via google images - to better emphasize their size

I've never seen them around Cedar before, so I have no idea where they came from but they definitely scare you a little when all of a sudden there are 3 on your balcony.


No comments:

Post a Comment