Monday, May 21, 2012

Pic Challenge

Its kinda crazy to think that this month is almost over. Its been a very rollercoaster-ish ride. I've had really high points...and really low points. But it's been a good month over all.
This is the last week of school for the boys and Nate embarks on his trip to Alaska on Friday (which he is soo excited about he almost can't sleep at night). Tyler, Ry and I have some plans for the weekend and Ty might go visit his grandparents if he is feeling up for it. Last I checked he only wanted to go a couple days but we shall see. Its been hard on Ry and myself letting him go but it is what it is.

Today's pic challenge was given to me courtesy of Ryders daycare teacher. Its pretty hilarous.
Ryder is the "princess"
When I asked him about it, he told me he was a pretty princess and Cruzer was a clown. After this picture they switched it up and Ry was the clown instead. Either way....pretty darn funny if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment