Thursday, May 26, 2011

Big Decisions and Nate's Graduation

 I'm having to make some big decisions right now that I am not comfortable with. I'm not going to go into detail here, for now, but I'm nervous about whats going to be happening in the next couple months. I've been having internal battles about this subject matter and just don't know what to do. I'm just hoping and praying that things work out. It's been an interesting experience however....to let my intuitions lead my decisions.
So I cross fingers that things will happen as they are meant to happen. We shall see.

In other news, Nate had his 2nd grade music program yesterday and it was absolutely adorable. Sorry the pictures aren't all that great. I can't believe its summer break next week but am excited for the fun plans of the summer.

The 2nd Graders

Nate afterwards while we were waiting for Ty


No comments:

Post a Comment