Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Biggest Loser Finale

 Did anyone else watch The Biggest Loser finale? Oh my goodness! I was soo happy for Deni to win the at home prize, even though I was secretly rooting for Austin. But I was extremely irritated that Olivia won overall. I really don't like her for some reason. I was rooting for Hannah. I can't help it...I wanted her to win. I think shes fantastic. And oh my goodness is she hilarious...I didn't realize until they showed the funny clips of her. Can you believe how much weight they lost? If not...heres the perspective.


This it their before shot.  I can relate.

Their after shot. Oh my goodness.

As much as I really don't like Olivia, I do have to say that I am really proud of her and Hannah for what they accomplished. I'm also a little jealous. Hannah is in her 120s now! I don't think I'll get that small, but still. Its extremely impressive to me, and it makes me want to try to do better. This week has been full of inspiration already...and now Ms Hannah has added to it. I just wish she would've won. But good job Olivia. I guess. I hope you at least share the money a little.

1 comment:

  1. I totally thought of you last night as I watched it. I thought Hanna looked gorgeous! I thought her hair looked way better then after Make over week!! haha... and I thought Olivia looked good too. My guess is they'll split the money, so it didn't really matter which sister won Heehe :)

    ReplyDelete