Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Sky Is Falling!

So I guess something called Rapture is happening this weekend...still not sure what that is....and apparently according to this guy the world is also going to suffer from a massive earthquake and the entire universe will be engulfed in flames.
As far out as this is...it does make me wonder how close we really are to the end. I'm a bit nervous I do got to say. I know I'm not prepared at all for when it all happens. And I'd like to get that way as soon as I can. I'm working on it. But geez. Saturday is the day....or 2012 is the year.....it makes you wonder. Although I do believe no one really knows when it will happen except for one guy. But its still kinda scary to think about. And...if its scary to think about that does mean I'm sooo not ready for it to happen I suppose. I guess I'm just hoping I can at least find the man of my dreams before it happens. But in the end I know its all part of HIS plan. I just need to be patient.
All the same...I hope the world doesn't end on Saturday. Or in 2012. I still got alot of living left to do I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment