Friday, May 27, 2011

Content

I'm feeling at peace again today with my internal struggles I was having yesterday. I will go into detail later after things cool down a bit....but it is really hard to decide whether you should choose loyalty or financial security. Its hard. But I've let go. I'm leaving it in His hands. Whatever is meant to happen will happen.

The boys are soo excited to be done with school. Today is the last day. I feel bad because the fact that I'm a single mom means that they don't get the lazy summer days that I once got, they still have to go to daycare. But maybe someday I will find my Prince Charming and will have a little less work time to worry about. That would be nice.

I'm excited however, for the summer months. I'm looking forward to goin to the "beach" with the kids again, and really excited for the chance to go to Disneyland. Still need to get my butt moving on saving for that, but I think it will be okay.

I'm taking a hiatus and having a three day weekend. I'm looking forward to being able to relax and spend time with my boys. Yay for Memorial Weekend! I hope you all have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment