Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Ok is anyone else an avid Biggest Loser fan? I am. And I really....REALLY....do not like Olivia. I'm not sure why. I'm sure she is a nice person and all but something about her just drives me crazy. I'm kind of hoping for Hannah to win. Or Jay. I wouldn't mind Irene either but my first pick is Hannah. I didn't like her either until this episode which is funny to me, but I really like her now.

So last nights show almost had me in tears, which is kind of embarassing to say. But it really did! It was the final challenge where they had to carry the amount of weight they had lost across the golf course. Watching them struggle and hearing their insight on how they felt about carrying all that weight again was extremely motivational for me (except for Olivia being a whiney butt, that was annoying). I want to be able to look back and feel that way too. It has shown me that I need to really stop being a whiney butt and start pounding it out. They have been at it for 20 weeks. I've been at it for 14 weeks and look where I'm at? No where close to them. Granted...they eat, live, breath and sleep the weight loss, but still. I could do better. And I will do better.

2 comments:

  1. Crying is totally normal! Haaha!! I vote for Hannah too. Olivia is also starting to annoy me a tiny bit. And, did you see the mustard colored skinny jeans her husband had on when they kissed. I was like YUCK! Anyway :) I'm judgemental! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her husband looks kinda scary now that he's lost so much weight. I mean good on him for being healthy...but now he kinda looks like a serial killer! An emo one at that! I couldn't believe the pants either. I'm just as judgemental apparently haha! :)

    ReplyDelete