Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random catch up

Randoms for the day:

-My boys realized I was serious when I set that ground rule of "if you say it wasn't me...you take responsibility." Nate got to clean up some pudding on the floor that I'm pretty positive Ryder spilled, but when I asked he was the first to pipe in. Felt good (weirdly) to stick to what I say. I bet he won't be doing that anymore.

-I've been told I'm like a block of ice...the chub is kinda just melting away. I haven't noticed a huge difference except that my favorite pair of undies are now a bit too big, but I'm happy with what I can get! And it made me feel good about my progress.

-Had an all-dayer in Salt Lake for a meeting and it was truly an enjoyable time. H and I had a great drive and a mildly productive meeting with our funders, but had a really good thought pool about funding and my job on the drive back. It was pretty awesome. We have some FANTASTIC ideas for the agency.

-Is it normal for you to get a sore throat directly after trying to get your lungs accustomed to running outside?? I think I'm on to something here....

No comments:

Post a Comment