Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hair and a Birthday!

So last night I posted a hair thing that I wanted to try....heatless curls. I did the headband thing and got a great laugh from the boys when they woke up. Well the curls turned out okay...I think next time I will need to roll bigger chunks of hair to get the curls I desire....but it wasn't too bad. And my curls have lasted quite a long time.
Standard "pic in car at stopsign" pic on our way to church

The back.
The back really didn't curl well, but I think that is because I didn't have it wrapped in tight enough. I really think the no heat curl thing is pretty awesome with a few tweaks here and there.

On to the birthday...it is my nephew Jack's birthday today! He is one of the most adorable 2 year olds I know. My very favorite things about him are:
1. How he says "Heellooooo". I LOVE it.
2. How much he likes playing/watching/anything basketball. Its awesome.
3. When he asks where the boys are. Nate? Ty Ty? Ry Ry? I love it.
4. When he says my name. :)
Oh Mr Jackers, I sure love you lots and I hope you have a wonderful, amazing birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment