Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hair Challenge day!

With it being Easter, I decided to try something fancier than normal for church. Granted I try to do fancier than normal for church on any given day....but today I tried a fancier-fancier. Anyway.....
I got the idea from The Small Things blog that is full of hair and makeup tutorials. I WILL be trying out some of her other hairstyles too.

back right side

closeup back left side


Ry getting in on the action
I wasn't happy how the front of this one came out...but I think the back was pretty so the back is what you get. Only took me about 20 minutes to do, even with all the primping and perfecting. The girls in the tutorial was much better looking, but I think it's because I need to practice my hair teasing. I'll work on that.

Anyway....Easter post to come later on today!!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment