|via google images|
So the same bloggy friend who is doing the hair challenge with me has presented an AWESOME challenge! Pass It Forward Homemade Style!! I'm totally in and here is why. Giving of yourself and sharing your talents makes you a stronger person. I think it helps you grow in ways that you wouldn't be able to grow otherwise if you keep your amazingness buried inside. I have a hard time letting myself get creative, so why not practice in a way that allows me to serve others too? Ok here are the rules of the challenge:
1. I will send a surprise HOMEMADE gift to the first three commenters on this blog (or emailers, I get a lot of comments via email). It will be handmade by me and to keep it fun....it will be sent sometime in the next 365 days (although it will most likely be sooner than later). You will have no idea what it is or when it's coming. If your local you may even get ding dong ditched hehe.
2. To qualify to receive a gift, you have to play along too. Pay it forward by promising to do the same thing for the first three commenters of your post (can be either blog post or facebook, more on that in a sec) and actually doing it! :)
3. My friend required a blog, but I know people who read my blog that don't do the blog thing publicly or at all in some cases so I tweak the rules and say you must have a blog or facebook account that I can stalk so I make sure the gift I make for you is a perfect fit. And so you can pay it forward of course.
4. After commenting here, please post something similiar to this post so that you can pay it forward as well!
5. It has to be homemade of course! Doesn't matter what it is: a hat, a blanket, jewelry, baked goods, a picture, a poem, a letter, etc etc etc. It can be anything you want, as long as it was created by you!
I hope that you will give me the opportunity to let me share my talents with you, and to take the opportunity to share your talents with others! Oh...and on the off chance I have actual readers out there that I don't know personally, please please please don't hesitate to get in on the challenge! I love making new friends and would love to hear from you!
Let the Homemade Pass It Forward begin!!