Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Soo much energy

Ya'll will most likely get really tired of hearing about Herbalife, but I got to say I have more energy today that I've had in a long time. I've also been in a better mood today than I've been in for a long time. The only thing I've done different....Herbalife. The "catabolism" phase is hitting of course (I guess it's kind of like a detox of the yucky stuff in the body) and it can make one feel kind of sick but it's really not too bad. It is however making me pee like a race horse (cause I know you wanted to hear that) but I figure thats a good sign as it means the toxins are leaving my body.
The biggest difference I've seen....I was actually kind of antsy to get out of the house today and go walk to the park after dinner (it's a 20 minute walk to the closest park). This is a huge change from my normal evenings where I just want to sit and watch TV or play on the computer. I'm happy. This is good.
I did the hair challenge and have pictures....however they are taking forever to transfer from my phone to my email so I will have to post them later.
Off to do homework....have a lovely evening all!

No comments:

Post a Comment